Thursday, November 08, 2007

Makin' Music competition

I promised a link to the video of my school singing Karl Jenkins' Cantilena when it was on the internet so here it is. Click on Goosnargh Oliverson's. I'm rather unfortunately in the shot looking like a twit in my over exerting myself conductoryness and for some reason they've posted both our first and second attempts. Don't bother watching the second one though (even though I'm cunningly out of shot) because it's the same but somewhat less in tune...!!! Votes are by buying the Lancashire Evening Post only though it would seem. So go out and buy the newspaper! Then send in your voting coupon for Goosnargh Oliverson's! (not Scotforth St. Pauls noooooo no no no no)

8 comments:

_joelfe said...

You were very impressively enthusiastic! John would be proud...

Emma said...

I know hehehe! I'm not really sure I want to be a John-like conductor though...!! It was an overenthusiastic desperate attempt to keep them in time :)

Hannah said...

Emma, you rock my world!!! i loved your performance so much think you should win the prize just for you conducting.
have watched some of the others - they're a bit grim around the edges although i did watch scotforth just to see some familiar faces!!!

Anonymous said...

Very good Sister Mary Clarence, I did think Winmarleigh were very cute though...
Sophie xxx

Emma said...

Sister Mary... Sister Mary... Sister Mary FAKE!

Anonymous said...

Goosnargh look good, but Scotforth better!!

Emma said...

Sadly true...

Anonymous said...

Go with God Crispy! =P
Soph x