Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bits and bobs

I left the house today! It was rather nice to get some fresh air when you realise you've not left the house since Wednesday evening and it is now Saturday...

I've been re-reading Harry Potter 6 today. I couldn't sleep last night, I don't think finishing off a stick of rock before going to bed really did me any favours! I didn't really want to start anything new that I wouldn't be able to put down when I did feel tired so I left Jodi Picoult for another day and went back to Harry - always good for a read.

I have finally found a passport photograph worthy of being seen and have put my Signpost International application in an envelope to be sent on Monday when I can get to a post office. Very exciting!

It's the Harvest Social at church tonight, a Jacobs Join affair with a few acts and 'Dancing with Winston' our resident ballroom dancing teacher... I won't be joining in myself! They have dancing in the church hall every Thursday, my mum and sister go but I don't, I can't say I've ever been interested in ballroom dancing! Still, should be a fun evening I hope!

No comments: