Tuesday, September 26, 2006

No more dossing about for me

I have been given no more time to think about whether or not I can teach or want to do supply and am biting the bullet and doing it! There will be no early morning call to dread tomorrow or Thursday so I can sleep easy! Mum's friend is a teacher and rang me up this afternoon to offer me a day's supply on Thursday at her school. It is year 2 which is a little nerve wracking as I have never actually taught that age group for more than an hour before and I will have them for a whole day... but I am going in after school tomorrow to find out what I will be teaching so at least I will have time to think the day through fully before arriving. Then the LTA rang me up to book me in for tomorrow afternoon. A more reasonable and well known age group - year 5. I can cope with that.

No comments: