Thursday, October 19, 2006

Doing what's right

OK so I relented and chose to start Danny Wallace first. Well, I know my weaknesses and limitations I suppose...

Joy sent me a link to a very enjoyable game today too, so I've been wasting a little time on that this morning! It is very difficult, but I'm enjoying the mouse choir... If you want to join me in the internet game madness try it out here:

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2006/10/sound_factory.php

If I was clever and all that I would be able to include a link without the long address, but I'm not and can't be bothered to work out how right now.

Other plans for today include watching the creation debate and then perhaps I will come back to you as promised with my thoughts... that's if I don't get too distracted by singing mice and Danny Wallace... anything is possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very cute singing mice!

and I did it!!

Emma said...

I have also now done it! Have been enjoying creating stomp like music with tea cup tappers, window bangers, clappers and blowing up tyres! Much fun!