Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Mum and I went for a walk yesterday. We decided that we would park at Fairhaven Lake and then walk by the beach and then along Lytham Green. It wasn't the most sensible of plans...!! I was in hysterics for the first 10 minutes because the wind was so strong we couldn't even stand up straight! I wanted to take a picture of the sea coming in over the sands because it was so stunning to watch it coming in at speed with the wind blowing over the surface of it too but it was rather too windy to get the camera out, I was scared of it being blown out of my hands. I was very glad, however, that we had decided not to go for a walk along the beach or we would have resembled sand-men by the time we got home. We cut our walk short and came back in the shelter of the houses along the main road.

No comments: